Wakefield Council, Wakefield District Housing and Pontefract Civic Society have been working in collaboration to deliver a draft plan for Pontefract. Taking guidance from the public, businesses and community groups, the ‘Pontefract Plan’ will provide a strategic steer for future projects up to 2028, and outline a number of aspirations that stakeholders will work towards achieving.
A public consultation on the draft document is currently ongoing and runs from the 29 January until 5 February 2018.
An exhibition is currently on display in Pontefract Library and will be attended by officers during the following hours, to answer any questions you may have:
- Monday 29 January : 10am – 7pm
- Tuesday 30 January: 10am – 2pm
- Wednesday 31 January: 10am – 7pm
- Thursday – Library Closed
- Friday 2 February: 10am – 2pm
- Saturday 3 February: 10am – 2pm
A survey is also available for completion on the Wakefield Council website.